1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Installed the new Bushwacker Fender Flares

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Well got kinda of board around here with only a single plowing event so I decided to install my new Bushwacker Fender Flares. Also added a few other things to spice up the truck a bit, added a Billet Grille and Fender Kit, got rid of the crappy Honeycomb inserts, added a SS Fuel Door and filled in the Front and Rear Super Duty letters.

Whatcha think..?

Buy the way here's a link to the flares if your interested, I would recommend getting them painted, they look 100% better in my opinion. Oh yeah, my summer tires and wheels will look a lot better as their wider and taller.

Happy New Year !!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

A few other shots...

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

NICE....Those look sweet...cost???
  4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

$ 600.00 plus paint...Thumbs Up

Check the link out up top, will probably be the same for your truck.
  5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Here are a couple close up shots of where I mounted my plow hook up on my 2007 and my latest truck, sorry there out of order. The one with the painted bumper is my new truck, chrome is my 2007 SD 6.0 !!

6. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Very Nice, Looks Great!
  7. fargosnowpro

fargosnowpro Member

Love the flares! Almost looks like you need some bigger meats tucked under there now, maybe some 35's? :drinkup:
  8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

You can tell I'm kinda board while waiting to go out tonight. So I thought I post a few other fender flare shots in case some of you are thinking about them.

The RED truck is my 2003, ( bikes and camper ) but no fender flares, the other RED one was my 2005, it had the street style flare the same as my 2007 brown one. The wheels that are on the 2005 are the one's I'm running on my 2010, you can see the 03 before flares and older rims vs. last shots of the 05/07 with flares and new rims / wider tires.

Additionally you can see how Ford changed the front bumpers on the 2003 vs. 2005..much imporved !

I thought the street ones were ok too but decided to go with something a bit more aggressive this go around.

Camping 1 5-4-04.jpg

2005 F-250 3.jpg

9. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

sharp trucks!
  10. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Nice trucks. How hard was it to install that billet grill on the 2010?
  11. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Trucks look awesome. Where did you get the billet fender kit? And is the SUPER DUTY on the grill is that just painted white or is that a kit you bought also?
  12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Not hard at all, just need a little patience, maybe 30 minutes in all.

Got the Billet fender kit off eBay as well, the fender pcs came with the grille. The SUPER DUTY was a kit I bought as well, that is one of the best additions, filing those letters in. I don't see many like it.
  13. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

good looking trucks you have there!
  14. exmark

exmark Senior Member

15. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice trucks man good luck this season!
  16. 2004chevy2500hd

2004chevy2500hd Senior Member

Very nice truck. Bushwackers look great - Been contemplating picking up a set for my truck.
  17. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

So your running a Powerstroke V10?
  18. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Like thoughs new fender flairs. I need to get a set
  19. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I know...lol, the plate was from my 2007, hated to throw it out so I put it on my new truck...
  20. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Man, we need some soow soon...I have to much time on my hands..