1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Install tip's

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by snow blind, Oct 17, 2005.

1. snow blind

snow blind Junior Member
    from MASS.

Hello name is Bob new to site and this is my first post so want to say hi and thanks already for all the search threads I have gone through helped make my diccision for plow. I went with the snow-way v-plow 8'3" and picked it up today and am wondering if there are any tips or tech. for this install on my 1996 chevy 1 ton dually? Will start the install tomorow hopefully if weather holds up. Thanks again for any info that you all may have for me this will be my first install but am pretty good with mechanics. :waving:
    Thanks Bob

2. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Just take your time, And triple check any elec. canections before you canect it.:cry:

3. snow blind

snow blind Junior Member
    from MASS.

Thank's Ryde will do just that. Couldnt start the prosses today it rained off and on will try again tomorow.

4. snow blind

snow blind Junior Member
    from MASS.

Well all installed and running just need some sno its near 60* now and for the rest of week oh well. Had some funny looks yesterday driving around with this big 28v on and 55* out but had to see how it would handle and it did great dropped the front end only 1 1/2" dont even think I will have to ever place timbren's on and when I hit the d-pressure butten it lifts the front by I would say an 1" and that's with a 6.5 diesle in there not bad imo. Now just have to adjust the shoe's and get it all level. Already happy with my choice and have not even used it yet.:)