1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Install on 1999 Dodge 1500

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Jeff315, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Jeff315

Jeff315 Junior Member

Where can I get installation guidelines for a Myers plow to be put on a 1999 Dodge 1500 Series Pick Up Truck?
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

EZ-plus or EZ-Classic mount?
  3. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

4. bdurisin

bdurisin Junior Member

Hello, I am new to this site and have a question that i am hoping someone can answer for me. I have a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Sport. I am putting a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 Meyer Mount on it. (more substantial than the 1500 one) anyway, I picked up the mount for about 150 bucks but it is missing the rear brackets that bolt up to the frame. I am going to make these brackets, but not sure exactly where they are supposed to bolt onto the frame.. I have the install instructions from Meyer, butstill can't figure out exactly where it goes.. drives side looks like you use one of the existing bolts that holds teh stearing gearbox in, but not sure. Can someone by chance e-mail me some pictures of he this mounts? I would really appreciate any help with this... bdurisin@gmail.com