1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Install on 08 f350

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by towman21, Mar 17, 2013.

1. towman21

towman21 Junior Member
    from boston

Ha all I'm installing a fisher setup on my f350 is there any pics on here how the headlight harness installs to the headlights the plugs don't seem to match up stumped???:mechanic:

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

is it a new plow setup or used off another truck? This may sound stupid but I would make sure you have the correct wiring harness again for that truck.

3. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

If the head light plugs don't match up then it's most likely the wrong harness, also 2008 Fords call for the light blue labeled soft start isolation module (3 port).

4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

what headlight harness do you have?

5. towman21

towman21 Junior Member
    from boston

Thanks for the help guys I have a 4 port and did find out I do need the 3 port and new light harness so if anybody's looking for a for port with light harness sell it cheap!!