1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Install Help

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by kingkong1, Nov 12, 2010.

1. kingkong1

kingkong1 Junior Member
    from CT

Installed plow and it works great but i have no headlights on plow or truck. Parking light and turn signal only work on drivers side. Truck side it works perfect. Parking light and turn signal work on plow with cab switch on or off. Any insight would be great. Oh fogs work fine also. I have wire harness MSC09993

2. kingkong1

kingkong1 Junior Member
    from CT

ok i got the passenger side to work with the harness all plugged in. Now the drivers side is the problem. When i connect the harness and light adapters, then turn on the lights it goes on for a second then turns off. I disconnected it from the plow harness and used just the light adapters and the head light works fine. What do you think it is?

3. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

Can you tell us what kind of truck you installed on? Year, Make, Model......

4. kingkong1

kingkong1 Junior Member
    from CT

2008 ford f350