1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Install corner strobe-05-06 Chevy

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Earthscapes, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

Has anyone ever tried to install a corner strobe bulb in the light below ? I'm finally installing my kit this week, amber in the high beams and reverse lights, but I have extra clear bulbs and cables so I wanted to put them there. Look at the pic:

DSC02412 (Small).JPG

2. a friend of mine has them in the daytime running section. I don't know how though. never looked that close

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I put mine in the top of my front turn signals and they have worked well since 02. I think you want them on the corner's for better visibilty though.

4. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

They won't fit in the tiny corner amber section, mainly because they will get too hot and melt the lense. You best bet is to put them in the turn signal section, in a similar position to these strobes in a Ford turn signal.

[​IMG]

5. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

Thanks BlueLine, thats what I was looking for.

6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have any pic's of your truck with the strobes?

7. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Any pics of anything I've done is on my website, including that one above. If there's something specific thats not there that you're looking for email me and I'll look through my files and see if I can help.