1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

insta-act pump id help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by sweetk30, Jan 26, 2016.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

I scrapped a truck today that had a modified fisher setup on it that was not a bolt on to the truck . so I don't know the true history of the truck and plow setup .

it had a insta-act pump on it on the headgear . looked decent shape so I grabbed it off the truck before scrap yard run . ( rest of truck and blade were shot )

25-1a-002437 is on a tag on the pump tank .

tried looking a little on fisher site . they show 2500 psi and 4000 psi units . how do I know what I got ?

it was a 3 plug style wiring harness on it with iso modules.

I am old school speedcaster stuff . so this stuff is new to me at this point .

was thinking go threw / clean up and maybe swap in to my old stuff. unless my older rams wont take the psi spec ? ? ?

any help be great guys thanks. :drinkup: