1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Insta Act mount

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by TJS, Jan 6, 2011.

1. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

I got an insta act pump that needs some work as I am going to eventually put it on in place of my Fenner pump eventually. I need pics or a part number for the mount for the insta act pump for a MM1 headgear. I am sure I can make one but might be cheaper to buy one.I looked on Fisher site and cannot find it.
  2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

if i recall the insta act pump didnt come in to play till mm2 . the mm1 used the sehp pump/lift cylinder unit inplace of a lift ram only on the live hydro style.
  3. I don't think so. My MM1 is an Insta Act.
  4. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

5. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Yes, the later MM1's did utilize the Instacts. They started out with cable operated EHP's, then the SEHP's, and eventually the Instacts a couple years prior to the MM2 being unveiled. Someone mentioned a belt driven one as well....but I've never seen one.

wow....that's alot more $$ then I would of thought for!
  6. jaybird

jaybird Member

the part you are looking for is part #21577. over the last 2 years the price has jumped up. but if you order #66777 it comes as a kit with bolts for around 85.00.