1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Input On Mobile Home Park Bid

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Bryan C. King, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Bryan C. King

Bryan C. King Junior Member

Below you will find a picture of a trailer park me and my partner are going to plow this winter. I would like some input on what you guys think a fair price would be to do this and how it should be done. Keep in mind we are not new at this, we have been plowing for years doing mostly residential driveways and we have the proper insurance ect...We will be subcontracting out a friend of ours to salt and sand after we plow. Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

250park5.jpg

250park5.jpg

2. Bryan C. King

Any helpful suggestions and or comments????

3. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Trailer Parks SUCK!
    We did one about 6 years back, speed bumps, speeed bumps, speeeeed bumps. Lots of cars parking in the road and people bitching about blocking there driveway after theyprsport shoveled.

4. Bryan C. King

No speed bumps here, and all cars are parked in their respective driveways. Pricing is for the main roads in the park only, not each and every driveway.