1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

input needed

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by stunter2boy79, Jan 27, 2010.

1. stunter2boy79

stunter2boy79 Member

I'm looking into another truck later this yr. not sure what to get a ext cab or a cc. will be used for plowing and will become my dd also. reason for not sure is due to me having a new born in march. which would be better buy for the hassle of putting the kid in and out of the back seat. it will be a used rig and would try and keep it for about 6 7 yrs depending on the miles and engine i get. if i get a dur then i will keep it way longer.

2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Four door is the way to go. My daughter is 16 months old and when she was born the ext. cab worked just fine with the car/truck carrier. How that she is in a front facing seat I wouldn't want to climb my 6'9" a$$ through the cab to buckle her in. I up graded to 4 door and it is the only way to go! IMO...

3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

By the way, congrats on your new addition! Welcome to fatherhood!

4. plowin207

plowin207 Member

congrats on the baby i have an extended cab and like pushin said it was greeat at first way better then the regular cab but now that my son is in a forward facing car seat it is a pain expecially if you try to get another couple people in the truck for something i would definatly look into the crew cab if i could afford it i would upgrade