1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Input - Field Asset Services?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Mick, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Anybody done any work for this company? Looking for any input.

2. Marionlandscape

Marionlandscape Junior Member

RUN!!! I have several times and it is not worth it.they try everything they can to get out of paying you. I use other companies that do the same thing and no problems

3. big acres

big acres Senior Member

Darn straight! We took on a foreclosure to see if it was worth the time. They wanted all the locks rekeyed -for $35.

They wanted before pictures of the lawn Front, rear, sides,
    They wanted during pictures with equipment on the lawn, front side and rear views.
    They wanted after pictures, front side, rear.

Missed one pic and got screwed out of $400. Pic was deleted by mistake and property was a bit of a drive.

NEVER WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!!

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Thanks, Marionlandscape and big acres. This would be for plowing and they discussed procedure (including pictures, which I have no problem with). I'm skittish after the experiences of some others with "some" national companies.

5. big acres

big acres Senior Member

No problem, Mick.

I didn't have a problem with the pictures either, but the fact that they were unwilling to work with me when I had 11 out of 12 (obviously proving the work) is enough to tell me to stay away. Heaven forbid you show up for a push with a dead battery on your phone/camera.

6. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Done a bit of snow work for them. No problems with getting paid.

7. camby1

camby1 Junior Member
    from nj

Who are the other companies that do the same type of work as Field Asset Services?

8. Marionlandscape

Marionlandscape Junior Member

not sure in your area contact a Realtor or bank for some leads