1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Innovative Diesel 6.7L Power Flash

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by UpstateDzlGuy, Jan 12, 2012.

1. UpstateDzlGuy

UpstateDzlGuy Senior Member

I have an Innovative Diesel Performance Power Flash for the 6.7L PowerStroke for sale. I picked this up from Eric and have had great results, however I have decided to go a different route. This unit is designed to give you the added performance that you want without having to delete the emissions equipment. This comes preloaded with Eric's tuning and is capable of hid custom tuning. I am looking to get $600 for it.

Thanks,

Chris

http://innovativediesel.com/i-7825593-innovative-diesel-ford-6-7l-pre-programmed-sct-handheld.html

2. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

I'v been running Erics tunes for 3 years now . went with sct extreme
    I'v won a few bucks to say the least with his extreme street tune . I use his tow tune for plowing .
    People just cant believe a basically stock 7300# pick up can run 14's .
    Yep , egr delete ,zoodad, cai, 5'' pipes and studs . Looking for bigger turbo and stix next year.... providing it snows

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  3. UpstateDzlGuy

Yeah, Eric is great at tuning!

4. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

he is a good dude too . he is about 35 miles south of me . we were at The Buck motorsports park a few times and i go directly to his shop for any needs.
    try that REV X oil yet ? you can hear the difference on cold days

5. UpstateDzlGuy

Weekend Bump.

6. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

What route are you going?

7. UpstateDzlGuy

I'm thinking Spartan, assuming I sell this.

8. UpstateDzlGuy

Friday morning bump.

9. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

Have youmposted this on psn or powerstroke.org. Might get more hits