1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Innovation in Management

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Jays Green Daze, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Jays Green Daze

Jays Green Daze Member
    from MI

They service the Dollar General and Saturday morning they called me to plow/salt and again yesterday morning to salt again. Only yesterday the store manager called me and told us to complete the job and she will call Innovations in Management to dispatch us. The store manager said that in the future if over night the lot needs salt or to be plowed go ahead and do it and in the morning she will call them to send us out. So we answer the phone tell them no problem so they will generate a work order and fax it to me so we can invoice Innovations in Management and get paid 35 business days later! Anybody have to deal with this setup at all? It makes me nervous because what if we plow/salt the lot and the store manager calls Innovation in Management but they dispatch another company to complete the job? Its not a ton of money but it is money that I would be losing!
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Bypass the store manager and call direct to see what the policy is for overnight work.
  3. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

Get it in writing