1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Inline circuit breakers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by boba, Feb 3, 2002.

1. boba

boba Senior Member

Where can i find inline circuit breakers 15/25 amp?

I tried AWdirect without any luck.

2. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Ask any auto parts store. You should be able to get one at Napa for 1/2 the cost of Aw Direct.

Geoff

3. Tommy10plows

Tommy10plows Senior Member

in line breakers

try any marine supply store, like Boat/US, West Marine, Marine Trading Post, or any marine surplus outlet. You can find plenty of electrical stuff there.

4. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Car Quest has a neat little plastic box that has 6 or 8 (I don't remember which) breakers installed that you can run your accessories through. I run all my auxilliary lighting through one. I can get you a part # if you need...

5. 99SDPSD

99SDPSD Senior Member

In Boston there is the most recgonized name in automotive and marine grade electrical manufactures Cole-Hersse company. They have retailers everywhere. If you have a big truck parts store like Fleetpride near you they will be able to get the parts.