1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Inlaw's getting new toy's for christmas

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DanG, Dec 16, 2002.

1. DanG

DanG Senior Member

Had to go pick up my brother in laws new toy and stash it in my garage the other day.

She picked up a Polaris sportsman 500 4x4 with a 60" plow on it.
    (That sure would be nice to use on the walks at the condo's that I'm doing this year)

Maybe Santa will bring me one too.;)

Dan

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

DanG, what did you say was the address to your garage?;) Sorry, but I forgot.

3. 66Construction

66Construction Senior Member

Dan

Me and my partner were think of getting quads this winter and putting plows on them so we could write them off. It's a win win situation. New toys and less taxes.
    Casey

4. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

they are very fun and productive, another thing you might wanna consider adding is a spreader to spread salt for the back, dont get a towable, get one that mounts on the hitch or similar. then all summer and warm months have fun with it, if you are in lawncare they can come in use tons of times for that also