1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ingersol Rand IR 185 towable Compressor........Feeler

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I don't need it, rarely use it and it's just a luxury having it.......especially one this nice. I mainly bought it for winterizing my lawn irrigation accounts about 5 years ago. Business was booming at the time. Well, with the economy plunge and weeding out several PIA customers, I just don't use it enough to justify the asset. Its paid for, so that's why the feeler. I don't have to sell it but have been considering it.

IR 185 Ingersol Rand trailer mounted compressor. 2002 model with only 6-700 hours. John Deere Diesel. Like new condition. Reelcraft hose reel with 150' of hose. Spare hoses as well. Comes with a CP 90lb breaker/jackhammer and bits ($1k value), large blow gun, etc. Machine alone is $15k new. You won't find one cleaner for the price. Selling for $9k for all. Trades considered. Trucks, nice skidsteer, etc.

Only pic I have on hand:

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump.................

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump...................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.