1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Info on a Toolcat

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by LapeerLandscape, Oct 19, 2015.

1. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 2004 Toolcat that I have been getting ready for plowing and I have a minor problem with the 4 wheel steer indicator light that shows when the wheels are straight. When the light shows they are straight they are really out about 3/8 inch. The dealer said I have to bring it in to hook it to the computer to calibrate it but they are not real close to me. I have a friend that has a diagnostic computer with most adapters for ag and const equipment but I can not find the diagnostic plug on the toolcat. This toolcat has the sensor inside the hub that cant be adjusted like the newer ones that are on the cylinder.