1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Info for Canadian buyers

Discussion in 'Back-up Buddy - Back-up & Utility Lights - Trucks' started by BC Handyman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

I thought I would share some info for all(mostly Canadians) I called them at 7:30mt and they answered! I very nice and helpfull lady was able to answer my questons. I hope there product is half as good as there customer serviceThumbs Up

Info for Canadian buyers: shipping to Canada is fair price,don't worry about state taxes,duty's is a non issue,if plowsite member you still get discount, funds are payable in USD, they accept Visa

I can't wait till I get my 35w amber strobe Back-up buddy !! I will let all know about my thoughts on it & shipping time when I get it, oh ya I ordered it only after I read the opinions of others on this site,looking at Back-up buddy site, and talking to b.u.b. on phone. Keep up the good work b.u.b. ! tymusic
  2. TLK380

TLK380 Member

You will be very happy with the back up lights. I have the LED. It works really good.
  3. BC Handyman

A bit of a update for Canadian buyers. ONLY use USPS!! Do NOT use UPS!! USPS is cheaper in long run. USPS has no hidden fee's, UPS does. Thanks BUB(back-up buddy) for helping me sort that shipping out. Also BUB shipped out to me next day(i wish other companys could/would do that)
    I'm hoping to get it in the next few days(can't wait)
  4. BC Handyman

Got my bub,love it

Well I got my 35w bub today(great shipping time) I got to say I love it! Great design all around,looks & works great. If your on the fence about buying a unit like this, I would say buy a Back-up buddy you won't be sorry,it's worth the $. Thanks Anne for all your help! Here is some picstymusic