1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indy Strap it On

Discussion in 'Weather' started by mullis56, Feb 19, 2008.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Not your plows as we are currently according to sources suppossed to get 8.8 in of snow. However, I thank we will get screwed again.
  2. billet-boy

billet-boy Member

SURE we are HAHAHA
  3. payton

payton Senior Member

the big one thats suppose to hit tonight/tomorrow will bring the strap on pain. we wont end up with ****. time to wash wax and put the plow up for the winter..
  4. dr_destructo

dr_destructo Member
    from Indiana

Sounds like replay of the same forecast over and over. Radar shows snow over my place for over 2 hrs now and havent seen a single flake yet! I guess the air is still too dry. Not sure how we got stuck on this same storm track, but it sucks! Gets freezin-ass cold, then it warms up to sleet and then keeps warming up to rain. I had the first REAL snow all year on Wednesday morning. It was 3" of powder. That came from a clipper system that was only supposed to be flurries!