1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indy snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by shep2004, Jan 24, 2004.

1. shep2004

shep2004 Junior Member
    from Indiana

Finally, it looks like Indy and surrounding areas are going to get 5 to 7 by Sunday night. Im ready for the first push. As of 11 PM Sat. night Indy DPW is presalting.
  2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

First push!:eek: In that case I hope you do get it!:waving:
  3. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

And i was a little mad that ive only been out about 5 times. Hopefully you get that 5-6. Not sure how much ill get up here from that storm.:D :D
  4. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

omg i hope we get this snow so that we can have at least one push this year!!!!
  5. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Not even going to put the plow on until there is atleast an inch on the ground. I do hope it does snow enough to plow, Im getting a bit tired of salting :p I want to hear the blade hit the pavement and see snow flying up over the cab and ......:confused: Hey !!!! snap out of it :sleeping: sorry ,,drifted off in a daydream for a second...LOL