1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

INDY looking for a BOSS VXT 9'-2"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Indy, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Indy

Indy Senior Member

I am looking for a 9'-2" VXT plow side OR Plow and Truck side for 2011 3500HD Chevy

So blade only or blade/mount/harness/Joystick.........

Let me know, Thanks Guys.

2. Indy

Indy Senior Member

bump, because this guy is awsome!
  3. Indy

Indy Senior Member

any love
  4. shovelman

shovelman Member

have boss 9'2" vxt used one season getting an new one so will order that one with the bracket for your truck for 5100.00 cash give you the new wire harness too
  5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

A user on here named Airhed is selling his 9'2" VXT. He's got it listed on a different site for like $3500 (I think)...it was pretty cheap that's for sure.
  6. georgerk82

georgerk82 Senior Member
    from OHIO

I have a poly 9'2" VXT that was bought new last December. Comes with a set of wings but one wing is broken and will need replaced or fixed, my dealer quoted me $350 for a new one. I also have a deflector for it. Its currently on a Ford but you can easily get the undercarriage for your truck. The plow itself is in great condition, I soaked it in Fluid Film and put it away in storage for the summer. $4500 with the wings (wing), controller, undercarriage and wiring. Most dealers will take the ford parts on trade for Chevy. I also have Boss 1100 spreader with the RT3 quick hitch, it was bought new at the same time, come with controller and wiring. $1400. I'm located in Northeast Ohio. If you want both I will throw in a one year old Toro snow blower and orange plow markers (about 200) for an even $6000.00
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  7. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Did you check with Mid-State Truck Equipment. They had several used plows over there when I was there last week but I don't know if he had exactly what you were looking for. It would be worth the call.
  8. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Heading to Mid State for truck side install.........

Still looking for a 9'-2" Vxt