1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indianapolis subs

Discussion in 'Networking' started by kipcom, Nov 30, 2003.

1. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Need to plow snow ? We are currently seeking snow plowing subs for the Indianapolis and surrounding areas.

www.indysnowplowers.com

2. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

Indysnowplowers

Yes! We need some more subs! Preferrably with 24/7 availabilty, but not absolutely necessary.

please submit your info to us at www.Indysnowplowers.com or call 317-440-6567.

:help:

3. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Will it snow soon ???:realmad:

4. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Kipcom, trying to spread the word

I may need sub work but can only get as far south as Lafayette. I have my own accounts up here but if snow misses me I will head down there. I will travel all of south Chicago and as far east as LaPorte.

5. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

Keep em coming!

come on Indy plowers! I know there are more of you out there!

Chris, you'll have to come down and plow with us sometime when we have snow and you don't.....if that happens this year!
    :waving:

6. Plow Meister

All you have to do is call. Right now I am bored outta my mind:rolleyes: I NEED to work. Funds are low. Construction by day doesn't cut it in the winter when folks don't want a hole in their house when it is cold and rainy. Trying to afford a new truck but need the perverbial down paymentpayup

7. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

well Kip and Chris..........I think we are the only 3 people in Indiana that have internet access!

maybe snow this weekend??? :confused:

8. Plow Meister

No snow up here this weekend :( . I may have to haul rock this weekend. If you guys get snow, I will be happy to come down. My sis lives right downtown next to Lilly. Give me a holler.

9. EXPGMEDIC

EXPGMEDIC Junior Member
    from INDIANA

indy help

i am in starke co would gladly help out if you get buried but must be worth the trip.

jim garner
    mavericks all seasons

10. Wink

Wink Junior Member
    from Indiana

I am looking for a plow for my 2003 F250 .
    If i get one ,i will give you guys a call
    I live 20 miles south from Indy
    Wink

11. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

check out our website we have a for sale/wanted page....think there's a V-plow there that would go good on that F250.

STEVE