1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indianapolis Metro sub-contractors Needed

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mullis56, Sep 8, 2009.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

We are in the process of signing up sub-contractors for the 2009/2010 winter! We are a locally owned and operated snow/ice management company serving the Metro Indianapolis Area.

Currently getting interest in the following areas for sub-contractors:
    1. Trucks w/plows
    2. Hand workers w/own truck
    3. Equipment operators

Please send your information directly to us at: info@circlecitysnowandice.com and you can also just check us out at www.circlecitysnowandice.com

At this time we are getting lists of subs together and we will be in touch soon to get subs signed up and we will have a pre-season meet and greet where you will be given routes, etc. for the upcoming season.

Also, if you need a plow for your truck let us know and we can install and save you big money on new plows or point you to good local dealers too!

Thanks!

2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Moving to the top. Contact us if you need a plow on a great deal (Boss) or are looking for work in the Indianapolis Area!

3. ARW

ARW Junior Member
    from Indiana

Hey pal

Giving you a bump back to the top.

Hope we have another good year.

Call if you need anything.

Alan

4. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Alan PM your number! I work your buddy Scott and also, my dad knows you or your dad he is from Trafalger, Indiana. My mom teaches at your hometown high school still!