1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indianapolis, Indiana - Greenwood Park Mall

Discussion in 'Networking' started by RLTimbs, Feb 12, 2008.

1. RLTimbs

RLTimbs Member

The other day I was driving around the Greenwood Park Mall (Indianapolis, IN).

I came across a fleet of plow trucks. All just sitting next to each other..

It was basically a "what the hell" situation. Simply because I drive by all the time and have never seen them before.

Whoever it is has a pretty good setup. Nothing to special but you can tell it gets the job done.

Basically I want to know who has this contract and who owns all those trucks, tractors.

I need to ask you a question.

Oh.. and I have pictures also :nod:

You can't see all of them from the first pic (below) but I took a 2nd one.

2. RLTimbs

RLTimbs Member

I'm not sure if this is the right section for this post..

If not give me a hint on a better section please.
  3. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

Jim and Kathy Thomas that own and operate Arrow Tool Rental are who has the Greenwood Park Mall contract. Jim has had that contract for a while, not sure if all the heavy equipment is his but I know he owns a lot of those pick ups.
  4. RLTimbs

RLTimbs Member

They happen to have an account here?

Thx for the info also. I knew someone would know..
  5. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

salt needed

anyone have bagged or bulk salt they'd like to sell???? Would prefer bulk but will take whatever.
  6. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana