1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indianapolis HELP NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mullis56, Dec 8, 2007.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I'm still looking to add subs for work this winter....we've already had 2 snows, one decent one and you know a big one is coming. Some on here really stacked it up last year, why shouldn't you? PM me or call me for details: 317.213.6566

Thanks!payup

2. trackmaster

trackmaster Junior Member
    from ohio

3. snowman2025

snowman2025 Senior Member

I work for Donnie, great work and great pay. Excellent man to work for.

4. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Mullis....I may be able to cut loose a couple trucks I f you need it.....

These would be trucks on the westside of Indy.

5. payton

payton Senior Member

you have mu number kip if you free up a couple trucks.. get with me or donnie and lets get the snow party started..

damn i need lots of snow to pay for my new blade but damn it sure is pretttttty..

6. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Yes, it needs to snow again......hopefully something comes together for this weekend!

7. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Hey...will you be plowing on the westside ?

8. payton

payton Senior Member

yeah ill be on the west side

9. Advancedexc

Advancedexc Junior Member
    from Indiana

we run 6 backhoes with 12ft boxes and 2 loaders with14 boxs and a few skids and a few trucks if you need any subs next year get with me early we are well know and always there been around for 12 years now.what do you pay?

10. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Send me e-mail or call and we can talk and discuss things? 317.213.6566 Thanks, Donnie Mullis, DMi Contracting, Inc. BTW - i cannot send you a PM so I have to respond here.

11. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

12. snowmethe$

snowmethe$ Junior Member

could use some trucks

I am in operations for commercial snow removal around the state of Indiana and am currently seeking to fill several areas with trucks and equipment. Please let me know if interested in working with us.

Jared Stayton
    R.A.S.K. & Associates, Inc.
    jstayton@raskcorp.com

13. payton

payton Senior Member

hey jared you gonna pay going rate or you going to stay with the normal low side rask normally offers? just curious...

payton

14. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Well put Payton. I have a buddy that plows with them & they always screw up the pay somehow. I heard what they were paying and that is what I was making 10 years ago when fuel was a lot less.