1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indianapolis HELP Needed!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mullis56, Oct 9, 2007.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I"m am seeking sub contractors for this upcoming winter. Please PM me or call me if interested in a reputable company that pays well and fast! Thanks

Thanks!

2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

BUMP....we have several guys off of here and pay quick unlike others who have recruited off of here in the past!

3. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

BUMP....still seeking drivers with plows and desire to get MONEY!payup

4. snowman2025

snowman2025 Senior Member

Bumpin it up some more :nod:

5. payton

payton Senior Member

can i go ahead and get paid in advance? lmao.. worth a try.. i need a good laugh and a week of sleep.. and a few beers. and then ill be ready for snow..

or lousiana next spring.. which ever.. lets just make some damn money

6. snowman2025

definitely ready for the money. i'll sleep when i'm dead. where you gettin the beers at, i may need a few myself:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

7. payton

payton Senior Member

hell i gotta get a day off work to drink a abeer. right now im going on 7 or 8 weeks hell i dont rember with out a day off.. and its been 100 hours a week each week.. so im draggin

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2007
  8. snowman2025

yea, me too. Harvest is kicking me, but we are finally finishing today. Which means just enough time to get my new truck ready to put a plow on.

we can sleep when we are dead. right now there is payup payup to be made.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2007
  9. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

STILL NEEDING 4 OPERATORS BOBCATS AND BACK HOES. LOOKING FOR 3 MORE PLOW TRUCKS. STANG YOU FIND SOMEONE TO BUY PLOW OR WORK OFF PLOW ON THEIR TRUCK? THANKS! CALL ME IF YOU CAN HELP.

10. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

Havent found a buyer for my plow yet.Still lookin.
    Im ready to go,all I need is some snow.John has his two trucks ready and and has been enclosing the cab and putting a heater in the bobcat,I think he got it done.We still need to put michael's plow mount on.
    Are you looking for operators for your equipment?I can ask around if you are.Pm or e-mail me pay rate for it to.

I cant wait to try out the new plow,I hope we get some snow soon

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  11. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

WHat kind of plow you have and what you asking for it? I have a friend in Avon that needs a plow for a 1995 Chevy 2500! Thanks

12. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

Its the one at the bottom of my signature,prolly to small for him.

Thanks Mike