1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indianapolis downtown good account needs service

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mrwolf, Sep 8, 2014.

1. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

No funny business here. I hate to give up this account. It is bid yearly and has remained the same for 3 seasons. They push at 2" and salt every time its pushed. They pay fair and quickly. It is a local non for profit mission center. I cannot take care of them this year because of a multi year contract I could not give up. Please contact me through email

It is 5 lots in mainly the downtown indy area. I did it last year with a full size f250 but it would actually be easier with a smaller rig. Its tight and there are often cars in the lots. They need reasonably prompt service. I normally pushed in the thick of the storm with one more clean up push when it stopped. it was easy to fit other small accounts in between. You should have a back up truck or contractor in case of breakdown. Insurance binder was requested each year before the contract would be signed. I never had any issues at all. Occasionally got a call to hit an area that maybe had cars when pushed and while I could have charged extra I rarely did because I though it was very fair as is. i am willing to share basics but would want to talk to property management before giving specifics. They were good to me and are good people and I just want to see them taken care of. I am not looking for any money.
  2. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Nobody on this? Its a good account. Especially for someone who has some odds and ends but not a great main account.

it carried me my first couple years pushing snow. They are willing to work with a newbie as long as your a problem solver (get it done) and insured. Again I get very little contact short of a check and maybe a call to touch up an area a few times per winter. No complaints and the prop manager is great to work with.

3. bakerproperty

bakerproperty Junior Member

To bad I don't do anything DT no more..
  4. streamsnow

streamsnow Junior Member
    from Indiana

is it covered?