1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indianapolis Contractor Going to Grow next season!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mullis56, Feb 21, 2007.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I'm looking to grow for next season. We are looking for quality reliable subs who can work for us for any remaining event this year, and for next season. Any bobcats/skid steers? Any backhoes? Front-end loaders? We can use them. Please PM us and we'd like to meet so we can turn your un-used equipment into money during the winter. Plow trucks are good to. Prefer newer equipment, and we pay GOOD, and we pay FAST! Tired of your own slow paying accounts, work for us and make good money without the hassle of having to collect, manage, etc., your accounts.

Central States Contracting
    317-213-6566

2. snowman2025

snowman2025 Senior Member

Excellent guy to work for, pay is definitely fast!

3. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

:nod: I agree

and Im ready for more snow

4. trackmaster

trackmaster Junior Member
    from ohio

subs

keep me in mind for the rest of this year and next payton!! 2 trucks and ground guys!! always looking for extra work!!thanks

5. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

recieved my checks today. Thanks Donnie :salute:

Hopefully we get a couple more snowspayup

6. MMike

MMike Junior Member

I agree w/ the other posters Central State Contracting has a good reputation and they pay!

Thanks Donnie.

7. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Interested

I am in Greenfield & have a few accounts of my own this year. I would be interested in finding more out. I have a 06' F-350 with a Boss V and a bobcat with possibly a few more bobcats. You can reach me at 317-714-7775 Richie

8. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

here u go

Bump....this again to get more replies and interest!

9. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

Count me in,if not in my dakota,hopefully in a one tonwesport

10. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Going to be locking down sub contractors for this upcoming snow season soon, and we are still seeking new ones for this upcoming season. Please let us know if your interested.

Donnie Mullis
    CSC - Co-Owner

11. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

e-mail sent