1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indiana SUBS WANTED

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ceaman, Aug 23, 2002.

1. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

Plowing subcontractors wanted in Grant County, In

2. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

3. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

Bump

4. Hoosier Mower

Hoosier Mower Junior Member

Do you know if any other counties in Indiana need help?

5. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

Awfully bumpy in Indiana....

6. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

Speaking of bumps in the road, Indiana's Council on Tourism really knows how to attract us, don't they? "Wander Indiana," is their slogan. I think my Grandpa wandered Indiana sometime after we found out he had alzheimer's disease. :cool:

7. KDOG

KDOG Junior Member

SnoJob you're not bashing Hoosiers are you? You should hear how we talk about Illimois drivers.

8. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

KDog-

You should hear how I talk about Illinois drivers. Of course, I am the road rage poster boy, to be sure!

I would never make fun of anyone who had 6 toes on one foot (Hoosier), that just isn't right. :nono: If your genetic pool doesn't have a deep end...you may be a Hoosier.

All in fun.
    SnoJob

9. KDOG

KDOG Junior Member

Too funny!! Just out of Curiousity where do you live in Illinois. I live like 5 miles from Indiana/Illinois border.( This is for Snojob)

10. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

KDOG-

I'm about 1.5 hours west of Champaign. Glad you got a chuckle. I say the same about the six-toed river folk from my neck o' th' woods, too! ;)

11. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

I dont know of anyone outside of my county looking.... But if i hear of anyone i will let you know.

Yes it is bumpy!

12. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

Still looking!