1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indiana Snow

Discussion in 'Weather' started by 04WhiteSport, Dec 29, 2011.

1. 04WhiteSport

04WhiteSport Senior Member

Where is all the snow in central Indiana??? This is the firt time in many years that my plow did not get used in november and december... What the Hay!!!

Snow Dance:bluebounc
  2. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

3. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

If it weren't for the residual salt on the road in Fort Wayne, I'd pull the Solstice out of the garage for a little spin. I saw a Miata driving around Fort Wayne last Friday with the top down. We've had one event up here and flurries a couple of other times.
  4. M&S Snowplowing

M&S Snowplowing Senior Member

I seen about 4 motorcycles out for the last couple days.....but by the look of the local weather forcast tonight thats gonna come to a quick halt. Northern indiana and Southern Michigan have potential for a good amount of lake affect from sunday afternoon thru monday night. Keeping my fingers crossed :)
  5. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

i dont know....... but sure wish it would hurry
  6. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I'm going to dig the motorcycle out of the garage today and take a ride. Who would have ever thought we would be having temperatures in the 50ths in January.
  7. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

ive gave up on thinking its going to snow for the year
  8. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

I think it's time to bust out the mower. :(
  9. plowcrack

plowcrack Member

Gonna till the garden over this afternoon n get some seeds in. I was sick of winter anyway. That 4 inches we got last monday that melted already was brutal!

Spring has sprung!