Snow Plowing Forum banner

Indiana Snow & Ice Thread

11K views 118 replies 27 participants last post by  Indy 
#1 ·
OK... I will start it :) When the heck will it snow in central Indiana ? Any ideas ?

#79 ·
The no snow "gremlin" has struck again !!!!

Poor weather guessers R eatin crow in our area again ! :eek:

#82 ·
Ok, no snow = Time to have a party !! :drinkup:

Lets plan a MIDWEST snow plowers meeting ?

#91 ·
The local weathermen up here are stating a potential severe snowstorm could be in the works but wont say much more than that. I hope so, its been a decent year so far!!payup
What are you guys hearing?

John

#93 ·
Looks like today will be mostly a salting and the Thurs-Fri storm is starting to look less threatening. Weather guys are saying looks like the storm will be moving farther to the south. Indy guys......you may be getting lucky!!:drinkup:

#96 ·
Well the weather guys have changed their tones again. Now they are calling for 6-12 inches in our area up north. Their map shown an area around Indianapolis calling for 12 or more inches. The way I see it, I just need 2", anything over that is a bonus!! payuppayup

#98 ·
let's hope for a big one!! truck is loaded and ready to go. i missed the new years eve event (birth of my first kid, I'd say it was worth it). after he was born, I sat by the window in the hospital all night long and watched them clear the lots with their tractors. hoping to get out and move some snow!! be careful everyone!

#99 ·
9:30 Greenwood (15 south of Indy)
Nothing yet, in the air or on the ground.

Trucks loaded, gassed, fluid film everywhere.

Go to go just missing the snow.

:sleeping: Set the alarm for 1:00

Good luck everybody!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.