Snow Plowing Forum banner

Indiana Snow & Ice Thread

12K views 118 replies 27 participants last post by  Indy 
#1 ·
OK... I will start it :) When the heck will it snow in central Indiana ? Any ideas ?

#2 ·
I hope you have another job to supplement your business. It may never snow in central Indiana. In years past, we always got a big snow the first week of January but not this year. The weather man is not even talking of snow any time soon. I only plowed once last year. We will keep our fingers cross it will snow soon and often.

#9 ·
it doesn't look like this year is going to be any better then last I only got out 2 times last year . this in in N.E. indiana .

#10 ·
Glad to see someone started an Indiana thread. I have not been a member of Plowsite very long and I am still learning my way around the site. Now that this Indiana thread was started it makes it even better. Thanks.

Let it snow

04 Dodge Ram 1500 W/ 7.5 hiniker

#13 ·
Your Welcome GSU...sorry I waited so long too start it. Payton...I too have been using the BBQ grill alot more than normal.... But I must admit, with the warmer weather I have had time to fix almost EVERY little thing on the plow equipment that even "slightly" bugs me. I think next week Im going to start on the summer equipment maintenance.

Euro forecast & models show above normal temps.

USA- North American models keep flip flooping temps.

SOOooo who knows whats next :dizzy:

#17 ·
Sorry Indy we might steal your snow this week we might get some salting in Noreastern might blow thru monday nite I will take some pics for ya so you remember what it looks like (Kidding) I know the feeling did some pm work on everything that was bugging me on the trucks even down to silcon the door seals.But doing a lube job in 50 deg and dry is much better than 15 and dripping slush.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.