1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indiana Plowers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by c.t. lawn care, Dec 22, 2004.

1. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

Hey guys get pics of this storm. i know i will have my digital camera with me. we are supposed to get 6-12,12-18 we are right on the line... so i am expecting 4 inches lol so we will see! have fun and stay safe

2. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

CT....you been watching this storm move in?? NOTHING here west Indy, just to the south in Greenwood area has 4" in 3 hours. Camera is ready to go..

3. gearhead

gearhead Member
    from ind.

well I am up here north of Kokomo and it looks like we will see none to 1 inch that just su$#s :angry:

4. c.t. lawn care

yea all we have gotten so far is a light dusting... they are still forcasting 6-12 for us but i doubt we will see it. more around 3-4 i think. i wish we had the 18-22 they are talkin about in southern indiana :(

5. c.t. lawn care

all right well we got about 10-12 inches of snow from this storm. pics are coming soon. have been up for about 40 hours and need some rest lol... be back on later tonight or tomorrow (Christmas) with pics. merry Christmas guys!

6. matt-max

matt-max Member

yup.....20" plus here. just finished this evening with call-ins and call-backs.

6 plow trucks, 3 spreaders, 2 on sidewalks with blowers.......3 days and nights.

7.5 hours of sleep since tuesday morning.......

$1500 of airfare, ski tickets and lodging for colorado ski vacation down the drain......can't wait so see how much we made. hopefully enough to cover the vacation cost and maybe throw a little in toward fuel expense..... payup

7. Cooters Dodge

Cooters Dodge Member

I heard places around salem Indiana got 34".Here in Louisville we got about 10" but it was raining and sleeting 75% of the time, and then 60 miles north gets 34". Go figure. Started making good money and my trailes wheel seized up and won't spin. That's what was hauling my skidloader.That stinks because I could of worked another 2 days at 125 per hour. No rental stores open or nothing, can't find a loaner. That break down cost me about 3k. I do this by myself with no help so that's a big loss.