1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indiana group chat

Discussion in 'Networking' started by All_Clear, Feb 16, 2007.

1. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Some of the Indiana guys already have MSN messenger so we'd like to get everyone together to have a group chat, we can worry about setting up a time and date later.

Right now i'd like to get everyones msn or hotmail address to be able to add everyone to a group chat. Don't post your email address here as it's forum rules.

PM me with your msn or hotmail email address and i'll get you added to my messenger and everyone else can follow.

If you don't have msn messenger you can goto http://get.live.com/messenger/overview and download it, you will have to make a hotmail email account.

If you have any questions PM me i'll help you out.

Thanks
    All Clear
    Nathan

2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I am in lets get some more Indiana guys on here.

RCGM
    Brad

3. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Well we currently have 3 other members besides myself.

Rcgm
    Payton
    snowman2025

Rcgm, Payton and I chatted a few the other night, anyone else that would like to join us let me know.

Thanks
    All Clear
    Nathan

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

5. snowman2025

snowman2025 Senior Member

6. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Lets use PM to exchange email addresses that way the thread doesn't get closed. I do believe it's forum rules not to post your email address in a thread.

Also if you goto your profile, please update it with your msn/hotmail address so others can see what messenger address to add. If your use sure what i am talking about check my profile.

Thanks guys
    All Clear
    Nathan

Last edited: Feb 18, 2007
  7. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Hey Guys. Just wanted to say HI! from Southern Indiana. Also just got a hotmail account. Looking forward to talking.

8. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

I have added you to my messenger and will add you to group chat. Then everyone else can add you from there.

Thanks
    Nathan

9. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Back to the top for Indiana guys to join......

10. rayf268

rayf268 Senior Member

I don't use any messenger service due to using work pc but my email is
    rayf268@yahoo.com

11. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Thanks Ray but we have been chatting on messenger. I understand not loading stuff on a work pc.

If you have a yahoo address, then download yahoo messenger, msn now features chat between the two services.

Thanks
    Nathan

12. snowman2025

snowman2025 Senior Member

reviving the thread to get some indiana guys goin

13. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

I'm awake, still on messenger too just don't show avail. as much.

Won't be plowing this yr but i have a 152 unit apt complex to snow blow walks. LOL

Nathan

14. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Hey guys. Is it already that time again? Hopefully we get some snow this year. I miss that blow money for the winter.