1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indiana - emergency contact list

Discussion in 'Networking' started by payton, Jan 31, 2007.

1. payton

payton Senior Member

so why not make a list of local plow contractors.
    name your location.. post a contact number.
    print out the list throw it in your truck if ya get in a jam call those who are local see if anyone can help. this could be a good thing.

payton
    Indianapolis area
    812*583*3908

2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Hey Payton where you at in Indianapolis?I am all around stop 11, edgewood ave ,south of 465 loop to smithvalley over to emerson all that area.

RCGM
    Brad

3. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 Senior Member

we are east of southbend and would be glad to help out when west or north of us gets hammered with lake effect we don't get. 1GMC 2500 w/ boss 7.5 straight, 1 Dodge diesel 2500 w/ western pro plus 7.5 with wings. Could help others out if we don't plow, but our routes are about 8.5 hours w/ 2-3 " snow.

4. rayf268

rayf268 Senior Member

I am in fort wayne and would be happy to help any N.E Indiana or N.W ohio plowers when hit with a big storm .
    I only have one contract right now due to moving and working 3rd shift . so
    I am open when the big one comes .
    98 GMC 8ft western uni

5. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

You all could definitely call Bryan and I, we have (Colorado) and will travel to plow/salt/stack and remove just about anything. Give us a call if you ever need, Pick up trucks, Skid loaders, and Bulk Salting.

630-201-6317 Cell
    630-750-2333 Office
    109*242725*3

6. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

I am willing to travel give me a call if you need someone. I am a sub for a company here in Chicago and I also salt for them, as long as it doesn't conflict with my responsibilities for them I am there in a heart beat.

Patrick Gail
    847-875-9662 Cell

7. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

Hey Payton, this is a great idea. I'm in Anderson and willing to travel since the snow seems to be falling everywhere BUT central Indiana. So the only way to make some cash is to travel.

Jon Campbell / GSU Lawn 765-617-7782
    bubandsis5@insightbb.com

04 Dodge Ram w/ brand new ( unused ) Hiniker 7.5

8. Hags

Hags Junior Member

Lack of Snow and Willing to Travel

I am new to this site, but not new to the industry. I am located in Minneaplois, but no drive is too far. I have a 2005 F250 with a 8'2" boss V, 2003 F350 with a 8'6" Fisher, and a 96 chevy 2500 8' western. With no snow here, me and my other 2 guys would be willing to travel anywhere anytime for a storm. My name is Eric and I can be contacted at 612-382-4081 or email at eric.hagen@st.bemidjistate.edu. I have access to many more trucks, skids, loaders and many operators if needed!!

9. DERBYDON

DERBYDON Member

Bored in Louisville

Guys I'll go 200 miles any direction to push some white stuff to get away from my wife for a while..."When are you going to do some work?"

Don in Louisville

(502)727-3316:dizzy:

10. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

Im in it.

B. Doty
    Mid Central Indiana
    Cell(260) 249-8208
    Home(260) 484-7875

11. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I guess I should of posted my Number

Roller's Complete Ground Maintenance
    317-442-4054

Will help out in any way I can.
    As I have helped Payton before.Me and payton are some good old boys I would say.:D

Brad Roller

12. payton

payton Senior Member

yup brad saved my ass the other day. and he konws my checks are good and there when i say..

13. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 Senior Member

Oops guess I didn't post # either. 574-903-6924:dizzy:

14. horsepowerlawns

horsepowerlawns Member

Mike
    (317) 506-3547
    contactus@horsepowerlawns.com (Goes to my phone so I get it when you send it)
    Samurai with 6ft blade

I work in Carmel 8-5 M-F. If its slow I MAY be able to leave early.

15. topdog

topdog Member
    from indiana

bah, looks like my area will be getting rain out of this with little to no accumulation. getting the ol whammy again it looks like. ok, whoever calls i will put in my sub contract you have to supply me a pillow and a sleeping bag....hehe

scott
    Southern Indiana
    Vincennes, IN
    812-887-0645

16. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

Snow Blower work

I am looking for 1 or 2 people with decent size snow blowers that would like some work clearing driveways in a condo edition on the northside of Indy....This would be work done along with our plow truck(s) that would also be clearing snow. I can give more details if your interested.

Call 317.443.8424

17. Stovezbt

Stovezbt Junior Member

Hey, just thought that I'd throw my number out if anyone gets in a pinch. I have plowed for indysnowplower a few years ago, and mainly have our own stuff now. We have 4 of our own trucks, 1 boss v, my truck listed below, another 2500 HD with straight western, and old truck with straight boss. I also have close contact with 12-15 other trucks in the northern hamilton county area. Might be able to help out if needed.

Scott Wilson
    317-538--4398 cell.
    www.wilsonfarmmarket.com

or
    email direct
    minus the spaces

s t o v e z b t @ a o l . c o m

18. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

hey guys i am right on the il/in border in Dyer, In. Willing to travel up to 100mi. I am subing for a guy now and as long as I get my route done I will help out where needed

2003 F-150 7.5' Blizzard
    708-703-2783
    Dave Shinault (Just leave a message)

19. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

You are going to be as busy as us in central Indiana.Big one is coming.

RCGM
    brad

20. payton

payton Senior Member

list keeps growing and is lookin great. i thank all of you who have replied.

payton