1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Indiana 2013 - 2014

Discussion in 'Weather' started by mark268, Sep 18, 2013.

1. mark268

mark268 Member

Let's get this started!!! It's just around the corner and will be here before we all know it.

2. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

I'm in. Just prepping. Waiting for an awesome snow season. I say this every year sooner or later I'll be right. Snow dancing will commence 11/1/13. :)

3. mark268

mark268 Member

I know its early but everything I've read says good season to come. We will see. Shelbyville here.

4. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

Checking in.....it better be a good year! Just purchased a one ton dump to add to our collection.

5. StrokerTurbo7.3

StrokerTurbo7.3 Junior Member

Checking in from Richmond. I know it's coming up soon but we are still mowing and landscaping. Lol

6. mark268

mark268 Member

Forecasts say it should be good, but as well all know... it is still very early. I myself am hoping it is good. Have double the work and looking at buying another truck.

7. indplstim

indplstim Senior Member

looks like we.may get to plow on friday. I sense a pretty good bust potential for indy metro and points north. well south of marion co. seems to be in the crosshairs for a good bit of snow. for the latest indy weather check out bamchase.net and wishtv weather blog. these two always put out the latest info

8. StrokerTurbo7.3

StrokerTurbo7.3 Junior Member

If your on Facebook I like to follow Indiana Weather Online.

9. Meezer

Meezer Senior Member
    from Indiana

We may get to plow on Sunday but that's all subject to change:popcorn:

10. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

12-6-13 indy got 4"
    12-14-13 indy got 3"
    1-2-14 indy got 5"
    1-6-14 indy got 12"
    1-16-14 indy got 2"
    1-18-14 indy got 2.5"
    1-21-14 indy got 2"
    1-25-14 indy got 1.8"
    I hope to much much more lol

11. mark268

mark268 Member

Bamchase.net .... Looking real promising for a big storm next week!!

12. Slate

Slate Member

How's it going, guys? I've been looking over the site for a while now just figured I'd post. Even though the season is almost over. It seems like most of you guys are from the Indy area.

13. Meezer

Meezer Senior Member
    from Indiana

Welcome. Btw, those of us that live by the big lake should be able to get at least a couple of events more before all is said & done.payup

14. Slate

Slate Member

I live in lafayette. I have a friend in Michigan city who asked for my help, but sadly my plow was down. I take it you're in nwi

15. Meezer

Meezer Senior Member
    from Indiana

Yes, I'm in NWI. Too bad you weren't able to come up. We pushed a lot of snowThumbs Up

16. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

We had the snowiest Jan on record in Fort Wayne and our around 5" from the snowiest winter on record. I'll take it! Lets break the record!!

17. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

I sure hope that here in Indy we get a few more 2"+ events. I'd like to make some more LAKE money:drinkup:

18. Slate

Slate Member

I've only been plowing for family and friends, but I would love some more 3-6" or 10" storms. I like plowing and been thinking of trying to build a customer base to get some side money.

19. Meezer

Meezer Senior Member
    from Indiana

How long have you been plowing? What kind of plow do you have?

20. powerhouse135

powerhouse135 Junior Member
    from 46375

It just dawned on me my name on here should be powderhouse instead of powerhouse... Ohhh well! I read alot of posts on here but don't post much myself. I'll start posting more cuz I'm pretty funny! Me and my equipment stay up in Schererville, IN.