1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Incase your in the market for new plow decals...

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by DrakeSabitch, Nov 5, 2012.

1. DrakeSabitch

DrakeSabitch Senior Member

So i am currently in the middle of restoring my MM2 right now. I called Fisher to inquire about a set of new decals. They told me they would be glad to send me a Decal kit for a whopping $51.00!!!!:dizzy: ..... 50 bucks just on stickers is outrageous, especially when i'm already spending over $500 just in new hardware, paint, and head lights. Can someone fill me in on how some people are managing to get their new decals complimentary? I guess ill just settle for the splatter off ebay for 8 bucks for now..

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  2. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

I got the 7 dollar ebay special.

3. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

I got my western stickers for free.....just ask em

4. DrakeSabitch

i did. the guy i spoke with said they "used" to do that, not anymore.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Call again and ask someone else.

6. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

email them asking if you could have a new set of decals because your redoing your blade. they should respond in 4 days with some info then within a week youll get some new decals including the one that goes on the triangle and back of blade.

7. DrakeSabitch

alright thanks guys, i'm gonna keep trying.

8. the05goat

the05goat Member

Facebook worked for me sent them a message they sent me the decal kit for my 8.5 ezv, 7.5 straight blade no charge no shipping nothing

9. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

X2 on the Facebook post. Nobody wants to look like a bad guy on social media these days.