1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

In Season Advertising/Marketing

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by born2farm, Nov 21, 2013.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Who does it? What are your methods or tactics?

Sitting here going over my marketing plan for next year, and I was just curious to see what everyone else does to get your name in front of new customers during the snow season.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

A couple of guys are putting out fliers here for late season signup,limited spaces,call now!

3. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

have your name on equipment and do an excellent job.....they will watch and remember

4. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

'Google..... I hate when people call during a storm... I won't service "one timers".. They have to sign up for regular service..
    By the time they call and you can get to them, the snow has sat there and thawed then refroze, no fun...

5. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

I guess I should clarify.

I am talking more about marketing to obtain new customers for next year. For example we call throughout the season to some prospective clients just to see if they are satisfied with current provider ect

We rarely take on new mid customers mid season unless it is something we just can't turn down.