1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

In need of salt

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Summit1464, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Summit1464

Summit1464 Junior Member

Looking to purchase a min. of 1000 tons of salt. My supplier in N.E. Ohio has completely stop selling to everyone so I hear. I'll run out in the next 2 salt events if I can not resupply. I am located in the N.E. Ohio area.

2. GLS1

GLS1 Inactive

Summit 1464,

give me a call and I will forward my supplier info to you they have been pretty reasonable. thanks chris 440-666-9331

3. kimber

kimber Senior Member
    from Ohio

Hey Summit...I have salt. If you'd like a quote, please call me at 216-904-6538 anytime.

Thanks
    Dave Bergen

4. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

Salt

I wish we had just a forum for local salt prices from people who sold it , and would load it or even deliver it and not by the train load

5. kimber

kimber Senior Member
    from Ohio

-QUOTE=Summit1464;744652]Looking to purchase a min. of 1000 tons of salt. My supplier in N.E. Ohio has completely stop selling to everyone so I hear. I'll run out in the next 2 salt events if I can not resupply. I am located in the N.E. Ohio area.[/QUOTE]

Give me a call at 216-904-6538. Thanks