1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

in need of front timbrens

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gmcplowtruck, Sep 13, 2009.

1. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

looking for timbrens for an 2004 dodge ram 2500 4x4 and a 2006 gmc 3500 4x4 need them cheap new or used let me know
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Pretty sure you can buy them from several of the sponsors of this site. Click the links up above and you should be good to go.

Timbrens are cheap as it is so don't waste your time looking around for a used set.
  3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

He's right. They are cheap. I bought mine from a sponsor on here, Truck Spring. They are simple to install, I installed them with the wheels on. Good luck.
  4. ss502gmc

ss502gmc Senior Member

Do timbrens affect the ride at all if i installed them in the rear of a 01 2500hd? And how effective would they be with a loaded 1.8 yd sander?
  5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

They did not effect the ride of my truck at all, mine are in the front. I would put in a set of air bags, i think you will be happier with them.