1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

in need of e-47 pump

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by accurate_plower, Oct 11, 2004.

1. accurate_plower

accurate_plower Junior Member

i bought a plow truck that has an e-47 on it . I need the cover that bolts on to the bottom of the pump with 4 bolts. I dont know why it is gone, but i hear it is needed to operate the plow! Thanks in advance

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Welcome to plowsite!!
    Check ebay. They're starting to fill up with snow plow equipment. :waving:

3. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

It sounds like you are missing the angle block. Do you have the 2 fittings(or fitting and hose) to hook up your power angle rams. With out the angle block and with the plate over that spot you pump is an E-46. The angle block is expensive to replace.

4. accurate_plower

accurate_plower Junior Member

pump

the part i need is right below the motor. On the very bottom there is a plate that bolts to the pump with four bolts, and if you take the cover off, there are two gears right there. I dont have the cover.

5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

call cpw or angelos they have good prices or ebay

6. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

there is a guy who sell rebuilds on ebay