1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

In need of drivers and laborers

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mriddlesr, Oct 1, 2009.

1. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

Company looking for drivers with at least 2 years verifiable experiance to operate late model 4x4 pickups with vee-box salt spreaders. Any interested parties apply in person at 2500 W. 36th Street
    Chicago, Il 60632

Also looking for Crew Leaders with their own vehicles to transport laborers and equipment to shovel sidewalks. Also apply in person at the above address.Thank you.

2. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

This chicago service group is really snowbiz! Beware of these idiots I still to this day have not not been paid for the plowing I did for them a few days after xmas last year! Mike riddle was the one that hired me and then all of a sudden lost my time card. This all was for 6hrs of work and with theyre junk ass truck they put me in. Think of what he'll do to u after working a 20hr shift and beating up ur own truck!

3. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

very good to know