1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

In need of advertising help

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by giggity, Feb 21, 2014.

1. giggity

giggity Senior Member

Does anyone know of a program, or a website where I can pull up a map that will show all addresses and who lives there? Looking to do some flyers for spring work, but I dont want to do a mass mailing, I need to pick and choose certain neighborhoods.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

NSA.com
    National Security Administration Dot Com

3. giggity

giggity Senior Member

Then what?

4. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

:eek::laughing::laughing:Thumbs Up

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Ask how much per address.:drinkup:

6. Mega cab

Mega cab Member

You can buy mailing list that target any area you want. You can do zip code income probably street or neighborhood. Check on line we have not bought any in 6-7 years and we used them for landscaping not snow. So I don't remember who we bought the list from.
    They don't cost that much. Your big cost is what you are sending out and postage. Just send out so many a week or month. That's what we did on landscaping.

7. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

See Post # 4

8. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Did you get a good return doing this? I'm guessing it is worth doing.

9. JerryA31

JerryA31 Junior Member

Check with your local post office. I remember seeing their advertising for direct mailing but not any of the details. I'm sure you could target a specific neighborhood or zip code in your area, just ask at your post office.

10. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

https://www.usps.com/business/every-door-direct-mail.htm

11. TGS Inc.

TGS Inc. Senior Member
    from Detroit

Infousa.Com allows you to target certain areas by map. Also, you might try zillow.