1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

In need of a sweeper

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by JRSlawn, Jan 5, 2005.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

I am in need of a sweeper truck. I have a large unit but am looking for a smaller izuzu style sweeper. Schwarze, Skavenjer, tymco. Whatever else. Need a truck asap. Nite hawk

Thanks,

Jeff Smith
    JRS

2. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

i have 93 347 schwarze sweeper for $10,000

3. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

landscape pa check your pms I have sent you about 10 of them
    I am very intrested in the sweeper I need pics milage hours. Are they both deisle? Hyd dump? curb brooms? Are you the one who has two for sale?
    Very intrested.

Jeff Smith
    JRS

4. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

landscaperPa Still no response let me know Need a sweeper bad

5. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

sorry was busy wiht ice here in pa and no power for 2 days but anyway whats your email address i have 4 pics to send you?

6. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

awsome can't wait to take a look at her

7. jrd22

jrd22 Junior Member

2 Schwarze 348's for sale

Hi, we have two S-348's for sale. One is a 1998 and the other is a 1995. Both diesel, on Isuzu(GMC), gutter brooms, high dump. Being used nightly. 98 is $14500, 95 is $12500. John 425-289-1145

8. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Hey let me get some pics of both sweepers how much for both? Is that the best you can do individually?

9. jrd22

jrd22 Junior Member

JRS send me your email and I will try to get you some pictures by tomorrow morning. I'll talk to my partner and see if we could make a package deal on both. Thanks, John Davidson john@davidsonmacri.com