1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

In Like a Lion Mar 1st 08

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by snow_samurai, Mar 1, 2008.

1. snow_samurai

snow_samurai Member

Just some pics of my little Samurai work

Side drive before web.jpg

Side Drive after web.jpg

Driveway before web.jpg

Drive way after web.jpg

Working web.jpg

2. snow_samurai

snow_samurai Member

Some more Pics

A couple more Pics from Feb 29 - Mar 01 I am hoping to have a couple of videos soon

Bank to push back web.jpg

Bank is gone web.jpg

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Wow. Nice piles with that thing! Looks like you got a good 6" or so

4. snow_samurai

snow_samurai Member

5. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Go Zuki Go! I love seeing people plow with little under estimated trucks. Pretty good push! wesport

6. orange79

orange79 Junior Member

Looks like the Samurai does a good job, nice pics

7. snow_samurai

snow_samurai Member

Thanks for the kind words

Ya People do under estimate the ability of the Samurai. I am always getting the weird looks untill I drop(ok with a winch, I let) the blade down. I've had the home made blade on it to 3 years now and love it.

8. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

That's a home made blade? It almost looks like a western,

9. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a nice unit I would use one. It is hard to find those suz anymore. I had one back in the day they would go anywhere.

10. snow_samurai

snow_samurai Member

She's home made alright

The markers are for a Western and the springs are for a Snow bear and I purchased the winch, everything else was made from stock steel.

It took me about 40 hours of work to put it all together, if I make another I would cut the ribs for the plow out of 10" flat stock vs 6" that I used inorder to give it more curve.tymusic

11. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

very nice for a little thing like that. That looks like nice powerdy snow, but you had no problems pushing the 4-6" with a full bite.

12. PLOWIN DOUGH

PLOWIN DOUGH Member

Im jealous. Now Im lookin at a samauri for next winter. Guess Ill get a lil plow with downpressure itl be a close qaurters drivway rig.

13. snow_samurai

snow_samurai Member

Sno-way model ST-6' is the only commercial plow that I know of for a Samurai. She has no problems rolling 8-10" of the white stuff but I try to keep up with the snow(4-6"). This week I have been away and have not had a chance to get to the Farm(pics and youtube videos) and we have had about 10" so far(according to my wife). Hope the town's plow didn't put to big apile at the end of the drive:)

14. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

More Suzuki's !

Here's my buddy's Side Kick, we made this plow up from a ATV blade and lots of E-Bay parts! lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [

15. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

That little Sammie seems like the perfect tight quarters rig! Seems to push pretty easily, great job on the build!!

16. ameyerman

ameyerman Senior Member

Love the litte plows. There should be a thread for the smaller trucks......S-10, Rangers, Samurai, etc.