1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

in for another!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SnoFoilFisher21, Jan 26, 2004.

1. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

OK guys....put the plows on, almost all the news and weather channels here all calling for 6-12 inches and up to 1 foot + in some areas!!!!! say its suppose to start up around the morning rush and keep goin till thurs morning....looks like were in for another goody:D :drinkup:

2. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

Tomorrow night: Snow. Winds will increase overnight. Low around 20F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 6 to 10 inches.

Wednesday: Snow and windy. Highs in the mid 20s and lows in the low teens.

a lot of thispayup and none of this :sleeping:

3. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

my area could get up to 16" i think more though. I just gassed up the truck on the way hame from school but i will hold off on putting the plow on until tommrrow afternoon because its supposed to start tommrrow night. Snowday (plowday) is likely wed:D Have fun everyonepayup

4. harley hauler

just caught the early weather on channel 7 from my area in holden, worcester down thru rhode island is now at 6-12 but we'll see

5. harley hauler

now for the national weather service

Tuesday night. Snow. Snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches. Not as cold with lows around 16. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph.

Wednesday. Snow likely. Mainly in the morning. Heavy snow total accumulations possible. Highs in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

6. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

I like the sound of all that.
    Now I want to see it.

7. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i heard 17" to 24 " with blizzard conditions and thunder lighting havent seen that in 10 years:bluebounc purplebou

8. hoagie

hoagie Member

YEAH FELLAS!! Finally some more work for us NE boys and girls!!!!

South shore, cape and islands- 12"+

Plow safe, and payuppayup

9. DJL

DJL Senior Member

just like most contractors have contracts to CYA why can't the weathermorons have a clause, "my dartboard says 5" accumulation but to cover my arse I'm going to tell you a range of 1" to 24".:D

10. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Sleet will kill a few inches but looks like we'll be busy!;)