1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

in ct a 810 goes for 5400

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by vipereng2, Nov 9, 2005.

1. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

who found a place for less . thats a lot of money:dizzy:

2. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

I think thats way to high. Local prices have the 810 at 4100- 4200 and install is usually 500. I think paying 500 for an install is a fair price and anything more they are just taking advantage of a small market.

3. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

860 sw blizzerd what is a good price

i found 4500 in conn. does anybody have a better price in ct

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

$6100.00 installed here in Minnesota.:rolleyes:

5. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Portsmouth Ford in NH does them installed for $4400

6. Allagash

Allagash Senior Member

On top of that there is NO sales tax in NH. It's worth the drive from CT to NH to save $1,000. It's one of the easiest thousands you'll ever make. Even if you just bought it and took it home and installed it yourself.

7. SnowDozers

SnowDozers Member

I bought mine with poly edges, trip spring cover, spare parts kit, and optional joystick for 5200 out the door installed.

8. nailerdog

nailerdog Member
    from WI

I was just quoted $4385 + tax installed in WI.

9. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

wow

that is great were is that drinkup: place iam their

10. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Do you want directions? It's easy, they are right off 95. I can get you the phone number too.

11. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

yes directions and phone

yes yes yes thanks

12. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

phone number is 603-433-1221, ask for parts dept.
    Address is 400 Spaulding Turnpike if you want to mapquest it. it's pretty easy to get to from rt 95. You're probably going to want to come up through Mass on 495 which ends at rt 95. Once you cross into NH continue north on 95 until you get to exit 5, which is the Portsmouth traffic circle. Go 3/4 of the way around the circle, bear right onto Spaulding turnpike (Rt 16) and look for Brady Drive on right. Portsmouth Ford is on the right about a half mile up, you can see it from the highway. As a side note, just before you get to exit 5 you will see the Spaulding tpk split off to the left, but you dont want to go that way because it will bring you out just north of Ford. You have to take the exit 5 traffic circle to get there. Call first to make sure they even have any. When I was there they had one left on the lot and it was sold, but they were supposed to get a truck load this week. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Dan

Last edited: Nov 11, 2005
  13. DOGHOUSE

DOGHOUSE Member
    from Alaska

Good Lord. I Just Got An 810 At $5608 Installed, But That's Up Here In Alaska. Maybe I Should Make A Truckload A $$$$$ And Shop Down There In The United States.lololol

14. brad welch

brad welch Member

illinois price

blizzard 810 is 4695 installed at the dealer in decatur illinois plus the governors share