1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

In chevy/gmc offering a 3500Hd with single rear wheels?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by jvm81, Aug 6, 2007.

1. jvm81

jvm81 Senior Member
    from Midwest

My dealer says not but yet on the net there is word that it is out there but all showrooms and dealer lots I have seen show nothing but a dually or the typical 2500HD. I am getting one when the 08's are out but not sure on the Chevy front end yet but I do like the GMC front end so that decision is still up in the air.

2. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Yes they are available. I saw one on a hauler just last week.

3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi JVM
    I work for GM at the Truck Plant here in Pontaic MI. Yes we build SRW 3500. I drive them everyday. If you decide to buy one send me a PM and I can get you a Supplier Discount. I have done this for many of our members here on Plowsite over the last 3 years.

Regards Mike

4. jvm81

jvm81 Senior Member
    from Midwest

Are the 3500 going be regular cab, ext cab or crew?

5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Would you be willing to help me with a discount too?

Thanks,

Lenin

6. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

i did see on ebay a 3500hd regular cab srw. it was black with the D/A combo and the Z71 package.

7. Butterman

Butterman Junior Member

Last I knew you could get a single cab or a crew cab for a 3500. I am not sure about the ext cab.