1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

In case you don't know how long to Nov1st..

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Oct 6, 2007.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

As of 1:45pm Oct 6th there's about 2,200,000 seconds until plow season starts (Nov1st):D
  2. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Very nice Grandview. I cant wait:bluebounc Does anyone still have that countdown that this one guy put up?
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

There's one in mind.
  4. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Its probably you haha;)
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Plow season starts on the first real, plowable snow event :) Preparing for that is a year long process!

X-LOWBALLER Senior Member
    from Toronto

I CAN'T stand all of you "higher than thou" Nov. 1 guys!!!! My darn season doesn't start until Nov. 15!!! I have almost double the amount of seconds you guys have to wait.

This years winter will bring a lot of unhappy customers. Last year, I gave in a little on pricing, threw a couple of freebies in the mix. This year, I am out to make 101%. How many seconds until Nov. 15?????
  7. Duracutter

Duracutter Senior Member
    from Canada

hehe...don't forget about the partner, don't wake him up till Dec 1 or he'll be really pissed at you...:eek: just giving you a hard time... hope you're taking care of that monkey.

8. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Ya, my season starts when im sucking up leaves and snow at the same time.
  9. Snoroller

Snoroller Junior Member

You got that right, LOL! Nothing like a leaf slurpee. Here the first snow is usually middle of November.
  10. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

I've already got the invoices printed, in stamped envelopes and ready to mail.

My season starts October 31... trick or treating with the kids, marching to the mailbox, sending out the invoices.

I'm a solid 86,400 seconds ahead of all of you.... well, sorta....
  11. johnstra

johnstra Junior Member

A couple of teaser pics...

Snow2007 025.JPG

Snow2007 024.JPG