1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Impressed!

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by 4x4Farmer, Jan 2, 2012.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Just got to use our 14' pusher and I was impressed with it! We'll see how it holds up. I will definitely be looking at getting a couple more. It was only about a inch of snow but some areas where drove on and it peeled it right up. My rubber edge pusher wouldn't do that!

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

No pics WTF. Go and put snow back on the lot and push it back to the pile, take pics this time. Go now and do it quick it's going to be in the 40's again

3. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Let me guess , Its a Protech?

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Glad to hear it Nick. Did you guys get the skid steer ones also? There were 3-4 of them at Case a few weeks ago and then when the snow hit they all dissapeared.

5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Nope, its a Acrtic

I went over there on Saturday morning to see if they had any for a skid and they were all gone. I would love to pick one up for the tracked skid.

6. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I know! I was busy trying to train in my new guys on that first push. If we ever get more snow I will take pics and video

7. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Video video, I vote video

Have u watched the video on it?

8. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

What are you talking about Nick you weren't training your new guys in you disappered
    had them learn by fire. I'm sure Dan won' by anymore new pushers until you wear the ones you have out but ya those artic sure do a good job. You should come take a look at the Avalanche 500 & see if you like that one.

9. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

You have a 500? I'd like to come take a look at it. :waving:

10. H&HPropertyMait

H&HPropertyMait Senior Member

why would he talk about protech in the artic pusher thread? :dizzy:

11. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

Ya but we couldn't use it cause it was broke when we hooked it up apparently Avalanche doesn't have any good welders since there welds broke when we hooked the plow up. They didn't even burn the weld in at all pretty piss poor for the money we paid for it. Not very happy about it Avalanche said they were sending some replacement parts we will see what happens.

12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Sure beats the buckets you were plowing with a few years ago. I like how the Arctics scrape but not impressed with their durability.

13. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

That's what I was thinking. It has only been used once so I'm sure I haven't seen nothing yet

14. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

This winter blows

15. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

you hit that one right on the head!